Asri Falcone Originals

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Intorduction to Asri Falcone's Tip Source For Photoshop Users


Hola.... This is my very first blog ever so please be patient with me. I felt it was my time to give back to this vast community some of the knowledge its give me. A lot of the photoshop tips and tricks you will see here are for beginner to intermediate users of photoshop 6-cs2. Feel Free to share any tips or tricks of your own here. I do however ask that you send me links you'd like displayed here that would be helpful to all the readers. I ask this as not to clog up the blog with dead links or advertising spam.

Quick background on me: I first began learning photoshop in aprox. 1995 at Western Michigan Univ. Where I studied graphic design. I was absolutely hooked! In 1998 I began working in Detroit as a freelance designer for a couple small local printing brokers. (small being..I was the only employee:P) From there I got into brokering my own printing and designing to the general public. After clients such as Bad Boy Records, Def Jam, No Limit Records, XXL, Hair Designs Magazine, and a host of local businesses and clubs, I was voted designer of the year from 2000-2004. (still waiting on 2005 results:P) which is amazing to me because I actually slowed to under 10 select clients in 2004, and still won....geez go figure! I have recently began designing and selling game content for Secondlife.com, has to be my dream job!

So That leaves me to where we are now....Giving back! Here I am going to try to Publish Tips and tricks that will help you in several aspects of photoshop, including: texturing, basic tools, text effects, poser postwork, and even secondlife clothing and texturing in photoshop. I will also be providing resource links for software add-ons and tutorials that I think would be helpful to those lost in the photoshop world. One thing I beg of you is to leave your comments and questions and ill try to answer each in the next blog entry. Thank you for joining me in this photoshop experience.
posted by Torn Difference at 5:11 AM

2 Comments:

Hiya 'Asri'
Looking forward to the photoshop tutorials & tips. Have any been posted already?.Have I missed the link?
Thanks Taz

3:29 AM  

guI'm also looking forward to the tutorials and tips. I wasn't able to find the link to that section.

Thanks!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home